Sunday, January 16, 2011

wrong side of the bed.

I spent all day yesterday at my grandmother's cooking for the feast day dinner of her hometown's patron saint. I was frying fritegli - which are these little balls of dough fried in huge amounts of oil and then sprinkled with sugar. I surprisingly only ate three or four of them. However, I woke up this morning with my stomach hella bloated and in not the greatest of moods.

My throat is sore, the only printer with ink in my house is so slow and I am printing documents so I can do schoolwork all day, my mom's asking me questions that she doesn't need to ask me, and I really want to do yoga this morning but I don't think that's going to happen.

I also need to go buy more tapes and DVDs for my broadcast class. There goes another $60.00 at least.

These aren't even big issues but I'm so frustrated this morning for some reason.

Anyways, I have three copy stories due tomorrow that currently suck so I have to go work on them. Then, I'm going to go do my eyebrows (they look like one), buy my stuff for broadcast, and then come back home and continue working on my copy stories. I hope I have time to read for my online course as well. And, if all goes well, I WILL do yoga by the end of the day. I have to.

No comments: