Tuesday, August 3, 2010

bloat.

Hello, hello, hello!


I've been meaning to write a post for a while now, but I have been so busy with work and family. This past weekend I went to Rochester, New York for a cousin's wedding. In between partying it up with my American family, I've also been in the middle of preparing a presentation for an interview this weekend, working on two dances for camp, and writing an article for iQween magazine.


Things have been going pretty well and I can't really complain. The only thing I wish I could change is still my body. Dancing for two to three hours a day, being outside for an hour a day, swimming for a half-an-hour every single day, and being around kids while doing all of this really gets me burning calories. To boot, I eat very healthy during the day. I stay hydrated and I eat tonnes of fruit and veggies. However, the second I eat when I come home I feel really bloated. Bloating makes me really unhappy.


I actually just made a pot of boiled water with lemon and I plan on drinking it all tonight to cleanse out my body (and the junk I consumed this past weekend with my family). 


It just sucks because I feel self-conscious after I finish eating, even though I shouldn't. I hate this feeling and I wish that I could enjoy my body as much as I enjoy eating dinner! I don't even eat a lot, I just always feel bloated and I don't know why. 


Other than that, I've been trying to relax but even an eight hour sleep every night doesn't do it for me. I still continue to wake up exhausted and craving energy.


Do you have any tips on how I can conserve energy? What about tips on getting rid of bloating?

4 comments:

comatosechild said...

unfortunately, i have no tips to get rid of bloating. if anyone does please post.
it sounds like you have been exercising and eating healthy! congrats! you will be to your goal in no time.
♥ idil

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

do you drink coffee in the morning? i imagine you do. that always wakes me up. need 2 cups. i think the bloat might be in your mind.. try not to focus on it?

Jade said...

i know exactly what is causing your bloating. i have the same exact thing: sometimes when i eat, and it's not even that much food, i feel like i just ate a whole christmas dinner. i told my mom about it, and she told me that some people have sensitive stomachs and don't take in all the nutrients they should, causing you to feel bloated. it's not always that you're eating too much, it's just that you might be more sensitive to certain things.
if i were you, i'd try having less milk and dairy. because when i stopped having so much yogurt, i felt a lot better and now i rarely feel bloated! hope this helped :)

Anonymous said...

I had to post on this,
I'm from Rochester!!

It's been uncomfortably hot these past few days.. I hope the weather didn't cause a damper on your little trip! :]