Monday, July 19, 2010

camping and camp.

I got home from camping last night at 5:30pm and then left for my work meeting at 6:40pm. I got back in around 8:00pm and spent the rest of the night choreographing a dance to "I Just Can't Wait to be King" from the Lion King Musical. We're doing Musical Theatre this week, which is pretty much like Broadway. I used to dance this competitively so I'm super excited. :) 


As for camping, I had so much fun. Friday was a little bit rough - creepers next to our campsite, darkness when we arrived, stressfulness upon packing our cars, and a little bit of drama - but Saturday turned into a beautiful day. We all had so much fun from the crack of dawn 'til the end of the night. 


I wanted to post a little something just to show that I am still alive! However, I now have to go get ready for work. Have a great day. :)

2 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I LOVE The Lion King. That is one of my favorite movies! If you could, videotape the choreography please! :)

Abby. said...

Suh~weet! Sounds like fun! (The dancing, I mean.)
Enjoy your week!
xx,
~Abby~