I know my wishes. I believe that wishes still come true once they are told because if you want them bad enough, you'll be able to see results.
I've stopped wishing for myself because others I care about need them more than me.
- I wish that everything gets better for you, K.
- I wish that you reach your goal(s) by the end of the summer, C and V.
- I wish that you continue to grow and blossom, C.
- I wish that your fears, troubles, and hardships can be overcome. I wish that you'll have the love you want and deserve in your arms, free of fear, again, A.
- I wish you come home soon, G.
- I wish we can continue to make things work as well as they have been working, N.