Wednesday, May 19, 2010

sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughs, and sing for the tears.

I never thought I'd say this but Glee is becoming too themey for my liking. I hate how there is no storyline. I hate how episodes jump from theme to theme. Don't get me wrong, all of the episodes I've seen so far have been amazing (except for last night's, which was totally random and unexpected), but they just don't connect. Sure, the lines are still hilarious and the characters are still in their developing stages, but I think this themey attitude has made Glee more of a joke than it actually is.


During the first half of the season, Glee really made a lot of sense. The plot thickened as each episode passed and things were continuous. Now, I feel like the show has no substance.


I don't think Glee will stop being a great show linewise, actorwise, and songwise. However, I'm scared that this crazy fandom that's been created for the show has made the producers a little too sure that they can do anything.

1 comment:

Abby. said...

I've hated Glee since day one, so...
xx,
~Abby~