Tuesday, March 30, 2010

comment responses and a small update.

RESPONSES TO THE COMMENTS LEFT ON MY PREVIOUS POST:

According to the comments on my last post, I have the same last name as one of the people who commented! That's pretty cool. So, A@ Please Don't Eat Me!, where are you from?

Kristina Interisano-I have the hat and I will find something girly :) I will see you tomorrow morning at 9:00a.m. in the studio! (I am helping her with a photography assignment. I'm her model. I'm an awkward model but I try really hard haha).

Suyinsays-I love Gossip Girl! You must watch it when you can.

*

I just finished class and I need to go get ready for yoga. After yoga, I'm going to eat some dinner and start writing my essay on the modern all-girl do it yourself subculture. I have majority of my research so it's time to start cracking! It should be interesting...

Have a good night everyone :) 

3 comments:

Tehren Anaiis said...

im tagging you in a post lovely go see and you MUST do it!!! yes im enforcing this you lovely little gleetard :p

Susan said...

have a lovely day :)
xoxo

A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

hey girl!!!! im from Rhode Island over here in the states : )

pretty far away from you!

we have such an un-usual last name over here, but i guess, according to facebook, there are a TON of "coccia"'s everywhere!!