Thursday, December 10, 2009

to amanda.

Dear Amanda Urbanski,

I was writing this in the tiny comment box to relpy to your comment on my last post that did make me smile, but it turned out to be really long so I figured I'd just copy and paste it as a blog post and make everyone's lives easier. 


Thanks for your comment :) My family is good, thanks! My dad's uncle that died was on my grandfather's side and we aren't really close to that side, but it's still sad. He died from a heart attack (or so my dad thinks) and he had kidney disease too, so it wasn't a good way to go. But, we will be okay! I just feel bad for my dad's aunt and her family who are actually the cutest little italian people I have ever met in my life. Sadtimes, but I am ok! :)  


Secondly, Kim Noble's "revision" assignment wasn't as bad as the 4,067 words she sent me made it seem like. She was basically just asking me to re-focus my article (but do so in planning which was due on November 13/14 and I had already re-done once) so she could evaluate and give me feedback on my draft to make my final draft better. Sorry, that's confusing. 


I was just frustrated because our class ended and I have an exam on Saturday that is of essential importance so it was just bad timing and I wanted to throw up.  


It just sucks because most people in my class are just handing in everything to her this Friday, because that's the last day to hand in anything for the course, but I've handed in everything on time. As a result of being a good student and listening to her and putting everything I dislike about the course aside when I am doing my work (or trying to anyways), I got extra work from her and it just sucked. Like, I don't care that I had to do the work because her intentions were good but the way she gets them across make every student want to die.  


Haha, well now that that lengthy explanation is over, GLEE MADE ME SO HAPPY! IT WAS SO GOOD. I AM SO PROUD OF RACHEL FOR TELLING FIN WHAT A HO QUINN IS, SUE SILVESTER IS A POO AND HER LITTLE ACT AT THE END WAS SO FUNNY, AND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WILL LEFT HIS DAMNED WIFE FOR CUTIE MS. PILLSBURY! I AM SO HAPPY LOL. I watched it and my dad was trying to lecture me to help me feel better and I was like, DAD I'M REALLY SORRY BUT GLEE IS ON! 


I miss you too! Hope all of your exams will go well :) I think I'll be ok for a ride to the dinner but I will def. let you know if I need anything!  


Love you most!

- Leviana

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL AWE SHUCKS I FEEL SO DARN SPECIAL I GOT A BLOG POST/COMMENT ALL TO MYSELF :D hahaha

well i'm glad everything is looking up and at least we all know kim noble is crazy and you'll kick some mayjah butt on your sociology exam saturday! andddd I LOVE GLEE LOL i was freaking out when he ran after Ms. Pillsbury and she looked SO HAPPY WHEN HE KISSED HER and like OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! theres so much stuff going around saying that another broadway actor will be on the show as a potential love interest for Rachel but im like NO NO NO RACHEL + FINN = LOOOVE!!

lol i cannot friggin wait till next APRIL! <3 and cannot wait to see you :)

llc said...

THERE BETTER BE NO OTHER LOVE INTEREST FOR RACHEL OR IMMA SNAP. lmao. GLEE<3