Thursday, December 3, 2009

share the moment, share life.

I am talking to my cousin and I just came up with an idea that really hit a spark! It would be my dream to have my own magazine, it always has been. I've wanted to write about sociological issues for a long while and I think I will do that one day. It would be amazing to travel the world and write articles on my experiences there. However, the idea that I came across today was to one day be the producer or editor of a collaborative magazine of stories written by people who never had a chance to share their experiences with the world. I'm not sure what that means, but I hope I figure it out. 


Anyways, I should go to sleep. I have my second final exam tomorrow in my News Writing and Editing class then I am home for the weekend! 


Goodnight bloggers.

No comments: