Friday, December 4, 2009

newly washed jeans.

All of my good pairs of jeans need to be washed so I put on my hella-wripped jeans that have a huge hole on the left knee from my foot getting stuck in them. I haven't worn them once since they've been washed so they are sticking to me like pasta that's been sitting too long without sauce sticks to the pot. I realize that this metaphor probably makes me sound like the biggest Italian F.O.B. right now but it's true. I feel like I can't breathe and when I sit down, I feel like my legs have been squished into tiny spaces. I'll either take this as me needing to wear these jeans more often or needing to lose some pounds. It's probably a little bit of both, but hey, it's the weekend, and one more wear in these jeans and they'll fit me juuust fine. Well, they better. 

No comments: