Saturday, December 5, 2009

he didn't want to leave.

Good morning! I woke up around 9:30a.m. today, perfect timing, and now I am listening to Bon Iver and creeping the blogs I'm following when I should really be starting my study notes for my exam in exactly a week! But, I'm not.


I don't have much of an update besides the fact that me and my boyfriend went to go see "Old Dogs" starring John Travolta and Robin Williams last night. It wasn't as good as I'd like it to be, but it was a pretty cute family movie. Yeah, I realize that seeing this movie makes me and my boyfriend seem like we're grandparents reflecting on our younger years, but it's all good.


After the movie, my boyfriend had to go home because he works all day today but when he said goodbye he told me that he didn't want to leave, which was really nice to hear. Then, we texted until I fell asleep and I woke up to two messages on my phone just like back in the day. Last night was really nice and it was well needed.


Lastly, my best friend Cassandra is coming home on Dec. 22 and I am so pumped to see her. I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving, which isn't that long and we are used to going months without hanging out, but nonetheless, I always miss her the moment we say goodbye!


Other than all of this, I have nothing to say about me. I'll probably creep some Tumblr accounts and reblog photos and quotes that make me sparkle like tinsel (I love tinsel) for a while, a morning isn't a morning without it.


Peace and love! 

No comments: