Saturday, December 26, 2009

half of the break is already over.

In just over two weeks, I go back to campus. As much as I am excited to see my friends and get back into a routine, I am a little bit scared for second semester. All of my courses seem pretty interesting and I'm excited to take on new challenges, but I am going to be hella busy! On Monday's I have class from 9:00a.m. until 8:00p.m., Tuesday's aren't bad, Wednesday's I have off with Peer Tutoring at the Homework Club in the evening, Thursday's I have a morning class and then I am going to be helping out the Recruiting Department as an Events Coordinator, and Friday's I have one class at 11:45a.m. Now that I just read that over, I realize I may be worried for no reason, but we'll see how I feel when I get there.


I am excited, though, to really focus this semester. I did well in my first semester and I can't complain but I was pretty distracted. Facebook, BLOGGER, Twitter, Perez Hilton, and all those other websites got me pretty distracted. Not to mention the fact that I watched 3 seasons of Gossip Girl in one semester. My goal for second semester is to focus, focus, focus, and find some time to socialize. I used to look forward to Wednesday nights at 9:00p.m. because I would have an hour to watch Glee, hang out, and relax but that was pretty much the only hour where I wasn't doing something


I'm not sure what will happen next semester, but we'll see.

No comments: