Monday, July 27, 2009

OMG!!!!! I'm so jamming to this all day.




For those of you who know me, you know how I feel about a certain boyband. For those of you who don't know me very well, let me tell you how much I LOVE the Backstreet Boys. I own every album, including a cassette version of their first album, and I have been to every concert the boys have had in Toronto since I was in grade 6. I also probably know every word to every song ever made. My iTunes is like a BSB archive, LOL.

Last night, I finally got around to checking my Twitter. Turns out, the boys have a new single called "Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down)." Guys, I'm not just saying this because I am wayyyy biased, but the song IS SO GOOD. It's upbeat, has summer hit written all over it, and super cute. I've never been so happy in my life. The song's been on repeat since yesterday.

Here's a link to the most amazing song you'll ever hear: http://backstreetboys.com/


No comments: