Monday, April 6, 2009

happy 19th!



The two girls in this photo on either side of me have been my friends since grade five. Today, it is their 19th birthday and I wanted to dedicate a post to them on this special day.

My dad's always said to prove everyone wrong and keep in touch with true friends from elementary school. I like to think that I've done so.

Even though we've moved away for school, gotten time consuming jobs and hobbies, and not spoken everyday like we used to, nothing has changed. 

We've made new best friends along the way but no matter what happens we will always be close. We don't fight and we tell each other how it is. 

*

So, happy birthday Cassandra and Victoria Cutcher. I love you both so much and I hope today is all you've ever wanted and more. 

You deserve the world.

Never change no matter what anyone tells you.

No comments: