Monday, March 7, 2011

i need your help...again.

Good morning everyone!


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I was busy writing a midterm and working, which leaves me somewhat exhausted (that could be an understatement) but feeling very productive.


It is at this point in my first somewhat interesting post in a while where I'd like to ask for your help!


I am currently working on a feature article about how and why girls often have misconceptions of body image. I was wondering if any of you would like to chat about why you think girls do experience this. Your personal stories are more than welcome, if you're willing to share of course!


You can e-mail me at levianacoccia@gmail.com if you'd like to help!


I really appreciate it.


I'm now off to go produce a newscast! I'm going to be the entertainment anchor today. Let's hope my voice doesn't crack!


Merci beaucoup!


- Leviana 

No comments: