Saturday, July 3, 2010

fear.

This thought just came into my head and I decided to post it for one reason or another. I've always been afraid to be someone's mistake. I'm afraid that one day the people around me, whether it be friends, my boyfriend, or people at work, will wake up and realize that I'm their wrong decision. I've never experienced any of the sort, but I've had some pretty traumatizing dreams.


Do you have fears that you want to get off your chest? If you do, submit them in the comment section of this post! If you feel more comfortable to keep your personal identity disclosed, just submit them anonymously. I'll post them all after, if that's alright with you. It can be like a huge post of fears! I'm sure others reading will think "OH MAN, I'm afraid of that too!!"


If you do not wish to have your fear posted in a huge post of fears, just let me know. :)


Can't wait to read them!

3 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Fears:
Not being loved
Being alone
Being unhappy
Not living life to the fullest
Not living my dreams
Being fat
Being the "second choice"
Being lauged at
Being rejected

A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

mine are all of the above commenters fears, emphasis on being alone.. and being rejected.. its happened so many times before.. i hate it

Anonymous said...

Im scared of failing and the people who were cruel to me at school will laugh about how bad my life is.

I think this fear is a good one in one sense as it really motivates me. I will do anything just to say "fuck you i did it" to the people who doubted me. however it sometimes hinders me as i fear failure too much to try new things.