Tuesday, June 15, 2010

happy.

Despite typical arguments with my father last night, I weighed myself yesterday morning (even though I said I wouldn't) and I didn't gain any weight! I stepped on the scale right after breakfast and I was wearing clothes, too. 


I know I haven't lost any legit weight since I started this journey because my weight fluctuates , but I'm happy because I see positive changes in my body and as long as I can keep up this hard work then I know that I'll reach my goal. My goal is to be 135lbs but if I can't get there because my body is comfortable staying at the weight I am at right now, then my goal is to keep tyring as best as I can to watch what I eat and to exercise.


Yesterday I walked for almost four hours and because of that I feel so refreshed today. 


I think that's a good start.

3 comments:

Abby. said...

good good good. :)
i'm glad you're feeling a bit better!
xx,
~Abby~

Susan said...

congrats- it's great to feel comfortable in one's own skin... I wish I felt that!
have a lovely week and keep up the great work, xoxo

Nat Elizabeth said...

(:
I love walking ♥