Monday, May 3, 2010

so many ways to love ya.

I was woken up this morning by a bird outside my window tweeting away. I feel back asleep and managed to wake up just before 8:45am. Not bad, I guess. 


I woke up still full from yesterday's lunch. That barely ever happens to me, though, haha. If I ever eat a lot the day before, I wake up staaarving the next morning (because my stomach expands).


Once I woke up, I went downstairs to grab some water and my mom left me a note to unload the dishwasher and take out the garbage. Those are the two chores I despise the most. I can't even do them yet, though, because the dishwasher is still running and taking out the garbage right now would be pointless since I just woke up! When I have chores to do, I'd rather just do 'em and get 'em dunzo.


Anyways, I think I'm going to go get ready to go on a walk. I was thinking I'd go on a walk to my grandmother's and pay her a little visit but I don't know when her doctor's appointment is. Maybe I'll just go for a power walk and call her around lunch time to see how she's feeling.


Love.

3 comments:

Abby. said...

I love doing dishes! And unloading them! :)
Hope you have a lovely day.
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

I hate taking out the garbage but only because our garbage cans are so heavy!! haha.
I like this post.

LOVE!

Tehren Anaiis said...

aha you were awaken by tweeting birds and i was falling asleep as they just started tweeting!

hope life is fine and dandy with you miss