Thursday, April 22, 2010

sweets and late night snacks.

I'm trying to stay up later tonight than I have all week so I don't wake up at 6:45am tomorrow, but I don't think that's going to work. I'm lying in my bed, with my eyes half open/half closed, taking deep breaths, and trying to prolong falling asleep before 11:30pm. 


I'm also hungry. I was craving something sweet all night but instead of giving into my craving I just had some tea. I ate my three meals today, so I don't know why I would be hungry, but my tummy's-a-rumblin' and it's passed 11:00pm.


It's not healthy to eat after 8:00pm, so I'm not going to grab anything. Even if I did want to grab something to eat, I wouldn't be able to because the residence caf is closed now. I'm not famished and I want to start practicing really healthy eating habits soo I'll pass on the sweet cravings and late night snack, tonight.


Tomorrow morning's breakfast, though, is going to be good.


I had oatmeal, a banana, and some peaches this morning - delicious.


I'll dream about what I want to eat tomorrow morning.


Ah, forget about staying up later. I'm so sleepy. I can barely see what I'm typing. Zzzz.

2 comments:

Abby. said...

I'm glad you're practicing healthy snacking/eating habits! :)
And I hope all of that studying pays off and you do a great job on your exams!
Have sweet dreams & a lovely weekend.
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

thts great maybe i shud strt doing the same.

-cris