Friday, April 23, 2010

cmonnn skinny love just last the year.

Surprise, surprise, I woke up 45 minutes before my alarm. Except, this time, I woke up at 7:15am instead of 6:45am. Yay, haha, I feel good about the half hour of sleep I gained.


I woke up starving so I got ready really quickly and went down to the caf to get some breakfast. I ate an english muffin with cheese and egg and then some fruit. I have to thank my mom for giving me the constant need for fruits and veggies. If I ever have a meal with no fruits or veggies, I feel so incomplete. I'm such a loser, but I sometimes seriously crave the good stuff.


Perfect example - last summer when I worked at my school as a student leader, I would eat pizza and cookies and all that good stuff there (because that's what was provided). When I got home, whether or not I was hungry, I'd eat a plate of fruit or grab some celery in the fridge. Oh fruits and veggies - love them forever and ever.


Oh, I mustn't forget to tell you about the tea I got - lovely mint tea. :)


I love how exciting my life is, I get to tell all of you about what I ate this morning (because, you all must care so much *sarcasm*). Meh, I have nothing else that's interesting to write about, except for the fact that I'm seeing Kris in 50 minutes and that my last exam is tomorrow! Tomorrow. TOMORROW! I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be able to say that.


I'm not really worried for it though. I just want it to be over! I'm sure I'll be 10x more prepared by tonight, though, when I have a zumba/study session with Ashlee hehe.


Then, it's just work all day Sunday and for the morning on Monday. My mom told me she might finish work early on Monday so that means I could be going home Monday afternoon instead of Monday night. When my mom told me this, I got so happy haha. Anything to be done a little earlier.


Majority of my friends from other schools are done, already. Last year, I was finished by Easter time, but because I had two exams in the exam period this time around, I've had to stay later. I don't mind, I love school, but when I'm so close to summer, it takes a lot more effort to focus. 


The first thing I'm going to do when I finish my exam tomorrow? I'm going to come back to res, pack as much as I can up, clean my room (so I don't have to do that on Monday), and possibly go to the mall to buy a shirt to wear on Sunday.


See, we have to wear a white or grey dress or golf shirt but I brought all of my dressy clothes home a month ago. I have a nice grey shirt that I can wear with a pear of dark jeans and flats, but it won't hurt to go to the mall (and maybe grab a few cute summer things while I'm there). If I have an excuse to go shopping, I'm there! 


Anyways, I have to go finish getting ready to help Kris with her assignment. She has to take a photo of me so I should probably wear some mascara and bronzer. :P


You'll probably hear from me again, since I have the attention span of an ant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah well have a great day.

-cris

Francesca said...

Good luck on your exam!