Thursday, April 29, 2010

quick post before bed.

I'm so sleepy. I had a great day today, but I ate way too much. I was going to skip exercising tonight, but I worked on my strength for about 20 minutes after I got home from Nick's sister's Confirmation. I'm glad I did because I feel much better.


I'm sorry, I didn't talk about how much I loved Glee last night. Kurt made me so sad. Finn Hudson, you are too cute when you try and sing like a member of a boy band. Rachel, thank goodness you didn't have that many lines. Will, please tell Emma about what you did with that mystery woman from "Vocal Adrenaline." MERCEDES - YOU GO GIRL! Sue, you are not anything like what Mercedes portrayed "you" as.


Overall. GREAT episode. I love Glee, I could eat it for breakfast.


I'm going to turn out the lights. Much love, all.

2 comments:

Abby. said...

I think I'm the only one in this whole world that doesn't watch Glee. Haha.
:)
xx,
~Abby~

A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

love it!!!!
i agree.. i felt so bad for kurt and finn, you could tell how much they were both hurting over their parents dating, but there comes a time when parents must do something for themselves.. it wont kill the boys!