Friday, April 9, 2010

pretty pumped for the weekend.

I have one last class today at 11:45a.m. When it's done - at 1:30p.m. - my mom is taking me home where I will again find myself surrounded by pen and paper. Yay for study notes!


However, tonight is going to be a good night! Cass is home again :) So, some of us girls are going to see "The Last Song." I'm scared that it will be bad. Actually, I sort of know that it will be bad. Maybe if I go in with really low expectations, I will be amazed. I'm just horrified of the fact that Miley Cyrus is in a legit movie, adapted from a Nicholas Sparks' novel. I will keep you updated, I assure you.


Then, tomorrow, I am going to be swamped with homework again but at some point - if my boyfriend doesn't work - I will be hanging out with Nick. He wants to get his hair cut haha. We have this weird tradition where everytime he gets his hair cut, I go with him. Cute? Yeah, thought so. I don't know what we'll do after but I'm sure we'll end up at a McDonald's or Timmies -  what the heck else is there to do in Richmond Hill? Go to the movies? Doing that tonight. Go to the mall? It closes at 5 or 6:00p.m. on weekends and you need money to shop...Fail. Yes, my home town can be a complete fail but whatever, I've been there all my life so I've learned to just laugh at and embrace all of its flaws. 


Glee starts in four days - oh yes it does! There are seventeen days left until I can scream "SUMMER" into the open sky and truly believe it! Let's just hope it doesn't snow like the weather on my dashboard is telling me.


Apparently today is only supposed to reach a high of 4 degrees Celsius. The low? 0! And of course, it is supposed to rain today - of course it is. So when it's 0 degrees and rain be falling, then snow is an automatic result.


Just please - don't snow when I'm done school.

1 comment:

Susan said...

have a fabulous weekend, dear.
xoxo