Monday, April 12, 2010

original sin.

Today was busy, as every Monday is. However, today was the last Monday of classes for the semester. I'm excited to be almost done school for the year, but I'm also jealous of all of my other friends from other schools who are practically finished everything (or really close to finishing everything). 


I shouldn't be jealous, because I'm still lucky to have four full months of summer, but a small part of me growls whenever I am reminded that I'm still stuck in the classroom while everyone is cramming for exams and dreaming of a summer that is closer than mine. 


I'm going to try not to think about any of this, though. For if I do, the thoughts will just make the days go by slower and slower.


So instead of fantasizing about the months of May, June, July, and August, I am listening to Regina Spektor - whom I adore oh so much. If you don't listen to her - you should check her out here.


If it weren't for "500 Days of Summer" I would probably never heard of Spektor. Thank you, lovely summer flick. 

No comments: