Monday, April 12, 2010

i am falling asleep.

I forgot to mention, Gossip Girl wasn't on tonight. Apparently, the season premiere of Dancing With the Stars aired tonight on the channels where Gossip Girl is on in Toronto. I'm pretty bummed that I didn't get to watch, especially after the intensity of last week's episode.


I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow to watch the juciy piece!


I work tomorrow morning and if I finish early enough, I can hopefully watch Gossip Girl while eating lunch and getting ready for my class. After my class, tomorrow, I am going to be working on my news cast for Radio Broadcasting.


I asked my professor if I could just submit the assignment (which is due Friday) before the due date, because I really don't feel like going to class on Friday. You see, my class on Friday is my Radio Broadcasting lab. We have the entire period to work on this assignment, but if I finish beforehand there is no need for me to go and more than enough motivation to go home on Thursday night to enjoy a nice four day weekend - which will be filled with studying.


So, I hope to finish the assignment tomorrow night. That would be fantastic!


Then, I can memorize my speech on Wednesday (after work and between/after hangouts with Nick) and present it on Thursday! 


I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet but, I'm writing a speech on my crazy Italian family. For my class we have to present a commemorative speech. Originally, I was going to say thank you to all of the people who made fun of me in my youth for being heavier set. However, the speech is supposed to be light, after-dinnery, and funny. So, I decided to talk about the cooky family I've grown up with. I'll love them to death, no matter what (even though they sometimes drive me insane)! 


In other news? My roommate told me the most hilarious story today... Apparently when her brother was little (like baby little) he was crawling in someone in her family's lawn. They house owners' family dog was playing catch with my roommate's older brother. When the ball was thrown, the dog walked by the baby, took a double take of the ball it should have ran to grab, and instead picked up the baby by its neck/head. Honestly, at the time I'm sure my roommate's family was freaking out, but when she told me tonight over dinner, I couldn't help but die of laughter. C'mon, I'm not that sick in the head. She laughed too. Haha.


Have a good night :) XO

No comments: