Friday, April 9, 2010

bla bla bla.

My computer just had a heart attack.


I went to check the weather on my dashboard and it tried to tell me that today was supposed to reach a high of 23 degrees Celsius.


It's freezing outside and I saw some snow earlier.


Then, as if it read my mind, my dashboard changed the high from 23 to 5.


Spazz attack, much?


Nom, nom, nom, my dad is reheating some La Sagne and it smells really good. I can't wait to eat it. Little does my dad know that there is a really cute birthday card I wrote for my sitting on his bed. He hasn't seen it yet! When he does, he might choke up a little :P


It was my dad's birthday this past Monday! I just have that card for him at the moment but I plan on buying him a case of Stella Artois. He loves that beer!


Anyways, dinner is ready. Time to eat!


Then: LADIES NIGHT AT THE CINEMA. Wahoo.

2 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Lasagna, sounds delicious. Happy late birthday Pops!

Susan said...

happy belated birthday to your daddy :)
xoxo