Saturday, March 27, 2010

(wo)man in the mirror.


I'm unhealthily obsessed with looking at my horoscope every single day. My mom tells me that I should read my horoscope at night, but I don't. Every morning upon checking my e-mails on my iGoogle page, I also read my horoscope in a little gadget that I have added. This is mine today. I like it:

Be aware that there could be a number of things moving in your direction behind the scenes right now. So just try to be patient and keep a positive attitude. Someone who is very supportive could be able to provide you with some much-needed help or advice today. And you ought to be willing to take a helping hand wherever you can get it right now.
You might be feeling a certain sense of anticipation today, and you could find yourself having a sudden flash of insight before the day is through. Your intuition should be very strong right now, and you might even want to examine your dreams for some helpful messages.

3 comments:

kInterisano said...

I've recently started doing this too and I think it's most because I've been reading the paper everyday. I like your mom's suggestion about reading it at the end of the day to see if it all made sense.

Mine told me to be with the people I like tonight.

NabilaHazirah said...

Hey,about your assignment that you told me about,I'd love to help you out with it,I'd try to answer the qns as best as I can. Where do we begin?

Barry said...

I never read my horoscope, I don't believe that one horoscope can apply equally to millions of people.

Still, I admit it is great when one really hits home like this one did for you. :)