Sunday, March 14, 2010

this post is more of a memo to myself, so if you don't want to read it, i understand.

Do you know what it feels like when you have so much to do but absolutely nothing to do right now? Well, that's me right now.

I am in the process of getting started on any assignments that I can, but there is only so much I can do. I hate this part right here...

I've been known to want to do things fast to get them done and over with. Once they're done, or close to being done, and I take a break, I feel like I'm wasting time just lounging around.

That being said, this weekend was a needed for production! I got a lot done in preparation for the week that is about to make its way into my life.

I know you all must be so curious as to what my week holds (haha, sarcasm) and so I am going to tell you:

Monday I have class from 9-11:40a.m. and another from 5:15-7:55p.m. Normally I have another class in between there, but it's been canceled. At 1:30p.m., I am going to interview a member of the Student Life department at school for a radio lab assignment due on the 26th. Then, at 9p.m., my roommate and I will go to the lounge and embrace another episode of Gossip Girl.

Tuesday I have to work from 9:30a.m. until whenever and then I have class from 2:25p.m. to 5:10p.m. After, I plan to go to yoga from 6-7:00p.m.

Wednesday I am going downtown to tour CBC radio with my radio class! We have to be downtown at around 1:15p.m. which means myself and some girls need to leave residence and surrounding area at 11:45a.m. Since Wednesday is St. Patrick's Day, I think some of us may go out for a drink after the tour and live show.

Thursday I have class from 9-11:40a.m. and then work from 1-4/4:30p.m. After work, I am going to go to yoga from 5:15-6:00p.m. I will not be spending an hour and a bit in a salsa class learning to do La Macarena, again, though. Then, Kris is coming up and her, Melissa, and I are going to Linx pub on campus for some dancing. I don't want to be retarded. Goal: Do not get retarded.

Friday I have class from 11:45a.m.-1:30p.m. and then I am going home to celebrate my cousin's birthday with the family.

I'm kind of bummed because I won't get to see Nick at all this week, but we hung out last night so it won't be too bad. I think this week will be good for us. We haven't spent a week apart in a long while and I think it will be good to be productive on our own terms for a few days. I'm hoping we can hang out next Saturday if he's not too exhausted from work.

This week is going to be insane, but maybe not as insane as I'm thinking. I'll have to make time for homework in there but if I can't do too much I have to promise myself that I won't get stressed out. I did a lot of work this weekend and I'm ahead in readings by about two/three weeks. I must keep reminding myself of this.

I'm done talking about my life now.

No comments: