I tried to post a vlog (video blog) today but that didn't go well... It seems as though my PhotoBooth does not approve of recording sound on some days. Today was one of those days. I really didn't have much to say but I thought that I'd post something in a different manor. Change it up a bit.
Since that didn't work, here is just another post from the heart.
I am much better than I was at this time last week. Though some emotional strings have not yet been tied, I feel better about myself. I'm not as lonely, I am content with being who I am, and though I miss my best friends from home, I know that I can plow through the next two months of university life in one piece.
I think a large part of my mood today has to do withe following:
- Zumba was unfortunately canceled but I went to a spin class with Ashlee instead. It was so tough and I hated my life all the way through but I do feel very good (and tired) at the moment.
- Class wasn't horribly boring today. We learned about political subcultures like the KKK and Neo-Nazi Socialists. I also got my midterm back from last class. I got a freaking 90 per cent. I am so happy with my life. Good job Leviana, pat yourself on the back. I haven't gotten a 90 in anything worth more than 5 per cent this semester. Yay me. This boost of self confidence was exactly what I needed!
- I saw Nick (my boyfriend) today. He told me he loved me. He always does, but this time I knew he really meant it. He has a surprise for me tomorrow and it's not big, nor small, it's not from a store, it's not a letter nor a song he wrote for me. It didn't even cost money...What is it?
- I'm going to yoga in a bit and then I'm going to stuff my face with dinner. After dinner, I'm going to keep working on my how to make the perfect Nutella sandwich speech. I need to memorize everything, word for word, so tomorrow I can host another dress rehearsal. This morning's didn't go too well.
- I am currently waiting for an assignment to be posted on my Radio Broadcasting course website so I can get that out of the way.
- Lastly, I need to read my articles for next week's Subculture class. I have until next Tuesday to do so but if I don't get them done this week, I'll be flustered.
That's about it for me. Hope you've all had a good day. Time to get ready for yoga!
I am so hungry...how will I make it until just after 7:00p.m.?