Saturday, March 6, 2010

i could fall asleep right now.

I'm so sleepy. I haven't really done anything today, besides shop, but I only had like 6.5 hours of sleep last night. Like I said in an earlier post, some girls and I went to Yuk Yuk's--this comedy club in Vaughan--last night. I had so much fun and of course I had a good laugh too! I got home at around 1:30a.m. and probably didn't fall asleep until about 2:00a.m. For one reason or another, I woke up at 8:15 this morning. I couldn't fall back asleep because my blinds are poop! There was so much sunshine creeping through them so I just stopped trying to rest and got up to go eat breakfast.

Tonight, I'm going to my brother's hockey game and then out with Tash for dessert. Don't worry, I haven't broken my Lenten promise! I haven't had dessert or junk food since Ash Wednesday and tonight I plan on ordering a strawberry shake.

As for homework, I am pretty on top of everything right now. The next two(ish) weeks are slow and then BAM every thing's due before the end of April.

I'm going to enjoy this beautiful weekend and rest. My eyes are already starting to close...

No comments: