Monday, March 1, 2010

goodnight blogworld.

My longest day of the week is over in 16 minutes. In 16 minutes I assume I will be fast asleep, as I can now feel my eyes drifting heavily to a close.

Today was productive. I got through my three 2 hours and four minutes classes. I touched up a speech I must present on Thursday about how to make the perfect Nutella and banana sandwich, as well. Though my speech isn't fully memorized, I think I'm off to a good start. I plan on hosting a dress rehearsal tomorrow morning as I prepare my breakfast using the six easy steps described in my speech preparation outline.

I have nothing much else to blog about besides the fact that talking about Nutella and bananas to myself for the last little bit has made me extremely hungry. Other than that, today was a good day. I'm thankful for it.

Cheers.

No comments: