What I hope to do this summer:
- Go to Buffalo to go shopping (this is in the works)
- Go camping (this is also in the works)
- Go to Niagara Falls (this has great potential)
- Go downtown to St. Claire Ave West during the world cup with friends and family--Forza Italia!<3 (Have I ever mentioned that my brother is going to Italy this summer with a program that I went with a few years back? I'm so jealous because he's going to be there, in Italy, for the World Cup Finals. AH!)
- Have a barbecue and invite people to come
- Lose 10-15 pounds
- Spend a weekend with my Nonno and Nonna
- Get my G2
- Make my room into a collage--covered with photographs (I told my mom about this last night and she surprisingly approved, yes)!
- Be more tanned than I was last summer
- Buy a new bathing suit--I've had the same one for forever!
- Write more blog posts
- Network more!
- Think about where I want to do my internship in fourth year
- Read!! I didn't read as many summer novels as I wanted to, last year
- Go to the beach! Last year, I went to a beach once. So unfortunate.
- See Nick more times!
- Listen to the radio more-I have no sense of what's on the radio any more. Whooops.
- Go to CONCERTS!!!
- Go to the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition)
- Find somewhere to take part in really cheap yet good yoga and zumba classes (or just do them in my room with the help of YouTube videos)
- Grow my hair really long and attempt to keep it healthy
I would continue this long list but I have to be ready to leave in an hour and I'm most certainly not! I'm off to celebrate Palm Sunday with my Nonno and Nonna. Yaaay. Mmmm I can't wait for lunch.
SIX MORE DAYS OF LENT, P.S.
CAN'T WAIT TO EAT CHOCOLATE!