Saturday, March 27, 2010

adieu.

1.Thanks for the enthusiasm about my new blog layout :) 

2. I love your comments-approving them is one of my favourite past-times. The reason I have to approve them is because sometimes I get really rude ones/advertisements for sex that I'd rather do without. Buttt, majority of comments are nice and encouraging. Thanks a bunch, everyone.

3. I'm feeling much better about my dad. I love him. He loves me. He's just a little crazy, but I accept him even if he doesn't like that I stand up to him when I think he's wrong. 

4. One of my followers suggested for me to do this soooo here it goes, one last post before bed time!


If I were a month, I’d be: OCTOBER!
If I were a day of the week, I’d be: THURSDAY!
If I were a time of day, I’d be: MORNING
If I were a planet, I’d be: EARTH
If I were a sea animal, I’d be: A RAINBOW FISH

If I were a direction, I’d be: NORTH
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be: A BEAN BAG
If I were a liquid, I’d be: WATER
If I were a gemstone, I’d be: A RUBY
If I were a tree, I’d be: AN EVERGREEN!

If I were a tool, I’d be: A LEVEL (I don't actually know what it's called...)
If I were a flower, I’d be: A SUNFLOWER.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be: SUNSHINE.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be: AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR

If I were a colour, I’d be: PURPLE OR GREEN.
If I were an emotion, I’d be: HOPEFUL.
If I were a fruit, I’d be: A BANANA OR GOLDEN DELICIOUS APPLE.
If I were a sound, I’d be: A MELODY PLAYED BY DALLAS GREEN <3
If I were an element, I’d be: WATER

If I were a car, I’d be: ONE THAT DRIVES, NOTHING TOO FANCY SHMANCY.
If I were a food, I’d be: HOME-MADE PASTA
If I were a place, I’d be: VILLAVALLELONGA, ITALY
If I were a material, I’d be: FLANNEL

If I were a taste, I’d be: SWEET
If I were a scent, I’d be: CALVIN KLEIN IN2U
If I were an object, I’d be: AN IPOD.

If I were a body part, I’d be: EYES.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be: SMILE.
If I were a song, I’d be: ...at the current moment, BREAKEVEN BY THE SCRIPT.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be: MOCCASINS, BABY.

No comments: