Saturday, February 27, 2010

another quake to make the headlines.

There are 64-78 dead people in Chile after a massive earthquake, magnitude 8.8, released 500x more energy than the quake in Haiti.

Experts have warned that a tsunami could strike anywhere in the Pacific. Hawaii could face its largest waves since 1964 starting later this afternoon.

Tsunami waves are also likely to hit Asian, Australian, and New Zealand shores within 24 hours of the quake. The U.S. West Coast and Alaska have been threatened as well.

What could happen to Vancouver?

Already, a huge wave has swept into a populated area in the Robinson Crusoe Islands, which are 660 kilometres off the Chilean coast.

Chile is in a catastrophic state.

...and I'm sitting here drowning in my stupid thoughts.

There are more important things in this world than me venting over what I don't do with my life.

No comments: