Friday, December 11, 2009

romeo take me somewhere we can be alone.

I lied, I am still here. I forgot to mention a few things that sparked my attention last night and this morning. 


First things first, my dad was watching TV last night and I was studying on the couch adjacent to him and a commercial about "Band Hero," which I am assuming is a new guitar-hero-rock-band-ish game, and Taylor Swift was the star of the ad singing "Love Story." My dad goes to me, "I like that song." I just looked at him and said, "Dad, the kids I worked with at camp liked it too." Then he answered, "What? I can't like it?" No dad, you can like it, but it probably isn't good to announce that at just under 50 years of age you like Taytay.


Second, IT'S GOING TO BE -39 DEGREES CELCIUS TODAY IN YELLOWKNIFE, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES. All we do in southern Ontario is complain about how when it's -10 it feels like -18. Well, the people in Yellowknife are used to the cold. I'm pretty sure -39 is without the wind chill. WTF? I'm going to try and not complain of being cold from now on. Try, that's the key word.


Alrighty, I'm gone.


P.S. I'm proud of myself. I haven't participated in any conversation on Facebook in a day. I mean, I've checked my Facebook but I haven't been creeping or conversing with people all day like I could. GO ME! 

No comments: