Sunday, December 6, 2009

i'll be home for christmas.

I will be home for Christmas in seven days. Though I just got back to res from spending a weekend with the family, I can't wait to just be at home for an entire month. I'm looking forward to getting a Christmas tree, the smell of evergreen lingering, hot chocolate, big sweaters and trackpants, reading, seeing friends I haven't seen in so long that it is killing me, and spending days with the people I love with my entire heart. I am excited to not have to worry about setting an alarm. I am excited to wake up and stay in my PJs all day (not that living on res has stopped me from doing that). I am just so excited. 


Mmmm and not to mention the amazing smell of butter and sugar cookies baking in the oven :) 


Today, I helped decorate my Nonno and Nonna's house for Christmas. My mom and I put up their tiny, fake Christmas tree and set up the nativity scene on the fire place mantel. 


I have a feeling this week is going to go by very, very slowly. However, my mom said that on Saturday afternoon (right after I finish my last exam) we can go pick a Christmas tree. YAYAY!


Lastly, there are 16 more days until my best friend Cassandra comes home. I love you! 

No comments: