Friday, December 11, 2009

avril lavigne songs have been stuck in my head all day.

So, I started singing while I was studying and then I wanted to listen to music so I brought my laptop downstairs with me and my study notes and now I am stuck in the middle of my lecture notes singing Christmas carols and blogging. Why? Because that's what happens when it's the day before officially being done school for a month. I probably have two to three hours of quiet in the house before my dad and my brother come home from a hockey tournament and then an hour after that before my mom comes home from work. 

I've figured something out since I've been home, though. When I am around people I cram and review at all waking hours because there are other people around me that can tell whether or not I'm distracted. It doesn't make any sense but it does at the same time.

Whatever. I'm going to go sing some more and read. 

As soon as tomorrow is over, I will have more exciting things to blog about rather than my studying process.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Ashlee. said...

Love Avril <3
I just went through all of my sources that I used for assignments and study notes and cue cards from this semester, and guess what I did with them all?!? RECYCLE! haha, I'm so so so excited to be doone!