Tuesday, November 10, 2009

my love is all i have to give.

I wish I had more time for reading (leisure reading) and writing. During the summer, I'd just chill in my room and write a short story. Imagine I had time for that? It's okay though, life is good. I am caught up with readings (not leisure) and individual assignments. The only ones I need to kick in gear xcore are my group assignments but those will come along, I assure you.

I also wish I had a talent that wasn't creeping Facebook, reading blogs, and singing "Hello I'm Delaware" by City and Colour really grotesquely and loudly. If only I knew how to play guitar or something like that. That would be stellar. Butttt, as everyone knows, life is not always a bowl of Fruit Loops.

Life only gives us a limited amount of time on earth to be crazy, learn, experiment with new things, and say whatever is on your mind. So, if you're reading this and you really miss someone, tell them. The worst they can say is that they don't miss you. Yeah, it'll suck, but at least you'll get closure. If you want to start being positive about your life, then do it. Life's not that bad, even if the Fruit Loops are a little stale (wow bad analogy, but it's okay). Most importantly, if you find yourself in a situation where your nerves have got you shaking and your heart is pumping real loud just take a deep breath and remember that everything happens for a reason.

I find that the solution that works best for me whenever I find myself in an awkward situation, I just laugh about it. Laughing keeps you alive longer. The more time you have to live, the more time you have to experiment.

No comments: