Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i like this morning rant stuff.

I didn't set an alarm this morning so I could sleep in. I don't have class until 11:45a.m. so I figured I could sleep in until at least 9:30a.m. I know for some people, that's not sleeping in, but ever since I was little sleeping in past 9 or 9:30 in the morning meant I was sick. So, nonetheless, I was pretty stoked to sleep in but someone decided to call my room and hang up just as I got up to answer the phone at 8:00 a.m. A normal person would be able to fall asleep, but nah not me. It's okay though, I got up early to continue making my Documentary Film and TV study notes for my exam. That exam is going to be the death of me!

After Doc Film I have my News Writing and Editing exam, that actually just got sent to my e-mail. I think part of it is a take home and the other part will be done in class? I hope it's open book like our midterm. Funny, though, after I write my exam, I still have to hand in 40 per cent of my course work. Twenty per cent of that being my final feature story and a peer editing evaluation/rubric. These have to be done by Dec. 7.

On Dec 7, I have a take home exam due for my Contemporary Narrative class due. I'm actually going to lock myself in my room and just do work from now until Dec 12.

Dec 12 is my last exam! It's my Sociology of the Everyday exam which I'm scared for. The midterm was hella hard but hopefully it will be alright. I've done all the readings and I have been to every class!

That wasn't as much as a rant as I thought it would be, it was more of an outline for myself to comprehend what I've gotten myself into ;). I do like doing well in school so all of this work and studying isn't necessarily a bad thing I just hope I can find the time to do it.

I am overly excited to watch Glee tonight with my roommate which will get my mind off of work for an hour but then it's back to studying and writing features for me!

Hibernation begins now.

No comments: