Friday, September 18, 2009

my horiscope got me kind of excited.

I have started using iGoogle rather than just regular Google as my homepage, which I am assuming is just a more personalized form of Google, and my horiscope that iGoogle presented me with was a little bit intriguing. I'm excited for the future and I guess this horoscope just captured that positive energy, or something.

Here's what it said:

You have a lot to gain now by opening up to your imagination. The New Moon in your 12th House of Dreams pushes you to dive into your fantasies, and they can spice up your life and inspire you. It's best to have some structure, such as a regular meditation practice, spiritual community or an ongoing yoga class as you begin this journey. There are exciting times ahead, so center yourself while patiently waiting for the fun to begin.

Hmm..Yoga. I've done Pilates only once but I've never tried Yoga. I guess what this month is giving to me is a chance to try new things and succeed in them along the way? Whatever this journey I am on entails, I am ready to take the plundge.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I loved checking horiscopes until my I got married and shared with my husband. Than shared with my first daughter. Somehow I figured we couldnt all be predicitng the same day ahead of us