Saturday, August 22, 2009

red jumpsuit apparatus.

It's official. I am going to the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus concert tonight at the MOD club in downtown Toronto.  I am so excited to go! I love concerts and I love small venues :) Only problem...what do I wear? A part of me wants to go dressy, just because it's fun to dress up, then another part just wants to go in shorts and a t-shirt because it's a rock concert. I can only laugh because this is the dilemma I am faced with--what to wear. So, I thought it would be a good topic to cover for my fashion column with FutuReale. What do people wear to rock concerts these days? I'm excited to find the answer and hopefully I will choose the right outfit to fit the scene.

4 comments:

Rahm said...

PEople wear what they want to wear to Rock Concerts babe. I mean if your going to wear something thats not you just so you can fit in with people your only going to see for about 5 hours. Then i'm not impressed :S

If any thing i say bring "the" purse. She needs to get out more :P

llc said...

Hahaha! RAHM! That's amazing. "The" purse is no longer with us. She's broken! I need to find a new bag. I ended up wearing what I felt like wearing. A skirt & a cute top thing. :)

I agree with what you said, though. If you don't wear what you want but you wear what you think someone else will enjoy, then you're not really being yourself (which isn't cool).

The crowd was interesting. Some people were wearing really tight jeans and just a nice top and others were in more dressy attire. :)

Thanks for the comment :)

Rahm said...

Thats cool. It looks like you had a great time!

What are shows like? I dont really go to them too often.

llc said...

Shows are really fun! The RJA concert was at the MOD club, which is a very small venue. This meant that my friends and I were standing in front of the stage the entire night. That being said, we were sooo close to the band :) The people at concerts are always in really high spirits too. They're as stoked as you are to be there hearing their favourite song.