Friday, August 21, 2009

i haven't read as much as i wanted to this summer. fail.

I read this book once called "Don't Die My Love" by Lurlene McDaniel. It made me cry like a baby, it made me fall in love with all of the characters, and thinking about it is making me want to read it again. I don't exactly remember what happened in the novel, just that the ending was overwhelmingly cute and sad all in one. 

Do you ever have that feeling? Where you want to revisit a past object that you ultimately adored? If you know what I am talking about then you know the anticipation and anxiety I'm feeling now that the thought of reading "Don't Die My Love" again is very real.

I've never read a book twice because I used to think, "What's the point? I know how it ends." But I think this time around I will give it another try just for fun and see what new things I can pick up. 

Cheers.

No comments: