Sunday, July 5, 2009

the pants.




I really should be getting ready for bed but I just finished watching the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 on Rogers on Demand. I've never seen it before and I really, really, really enjoyed it. I didn't read the second novel but I had read the first and wasn't a huge fan. Though the movie was long, it was really well done. It made me really thankful for the friends I have and it also made me really want to go to Greece (or somewhere in Europe sometime soon, even though I highly doubt that will be happening--meh I can dream).

I think I am going to migrate under my covers now, after I check my e-mails one last time and read over a few things. Darn, I also need to write an article for the magazine by July 15th. I've got my own column now :) I promise I will do that tomorrow after work and before dinner, I promise. 

Anywho, goodnight xo

No comments: