Monday, June 22, 2009

just my luck.




I woke up this morning with the sole intention of sitting outside all day and soaking up the sun. After doing my morning routine (writing a blog post if something comes to mind, checking Perez, checking my Twitter, my Facebook, and my e-mail, eating breakfast, and washing up) I put on my bathing suite, grabbed some tanning oil and a towel and was ready to mission my way out to the backyard to enjoy the sunshine. Well, just as I opened my back door I saw a large group of clouds hover over my backyard. Toronto's weather does not call for any clouds so what the heck! I see the blue skies in the distance but nothing seems to be heading my way anytime soon.

It's not even 11:00 a.m. yet, so I have tons of time to soak up the sun, but with my luck I'll miss the sunny period by running errands or working on something and get stuck with the clouds again. I keep glancing outside to see if any clouds have passed but nothing too extravagant has happened yet. Grr.

That's just my little morning-weather rant, it's almost always a must. But hey, I've always known you could never trust the weather man.

(P.S. I still haven't gone to the cemetary yet. I hope to be going today).

No comments: