Friday, May 15, 2009

sunshine?



I have been sitting outside in my backyard for about two hours and everytime I do so, it cools down drastically, the clouds cover the sun, or it starts to rain. It was beautiful from 11-12:30 but from 12:30-now, the sky has been overcast. All I want is to get some colour so I don't look white for the rest of the summer. Yes, there's a long way to go for summer to be at an end but it'll be nice to be tan for the majority of time I have off from school. So far, I have colour on my arms and legs but my face is white. Sunshine, where are you!?

For the past two summers, my boyfriend and I have had a tanning competition. He always says he's darker than me because his arm hair is a different tone than mine. According to him, I'm orange and he's brown. More like he's pasty and I'm tan. It's a constant battleground between us on the tan topic, so we will leave it at that. At least I've had a jump start with being done school a month before him, but do you think the sun could cooperate?

Cheers to sunshine, when it appears that is.

Anyways, I'm off to go unload the dishwasher, get ready to go out to Starbucks with my friend, and then I'm off to work!

This will probably be my last post for the weekend, I'm going to my friend's cottage this weekend. Have a good one :)

No comments: