Tuesday, April 7, 2009

singing sha la la la la la.


Recently, I have had this obsession with singer and song writer Matt Nathanson. I just creeped his website and some of his online journals and I sort of want to contact him. 

He engages with his fans on his website through his journal where he expresses song ideas and possible new lyrics.

The singer has been singing and writing songs since 1993. His latest album called Some Mad Hope was released in 2007.

His music, which is a blend of folk and acoustic, is very engaging. Once you start listening, you just can't stop.

The first song I heard by him is called "Still." The chorus sings, "I still can feel ya kiss me love, I still can see your brown skin shining, shining. I still can feel ya kiss me love, come on and drive me wild, wild," The track is from Some Mad Hope.

When I first listened to this song, I just so happened to be looking for a cute love song to listen to. When I heard the track, it was everything I had wanted for and more.

Not only are his words beautiful, but so is his voice.

If I were you, I'd check him out at: http://www.mattnathanson.com/


No comments: