Thursday, June 16, 2011

an interesting, but wonderful, evening.

I went out for frozen yogurt with one of my girlfriends tonight and while we were chomping away on our delicious concoctions, we ran into someone from high school we hadn't seen in ages. A lot has changed since the last time we spoke to this person, not all of it has been good, but I'm very glad we ran into each other.

Having this experience took me back to a place when I was very unaware of anything harmful, anything that could change the future for better or for worse. And now, seeing this person has giving me the opportunity to look back and for the first time in a long time miss the friendship we once had in our grade eleven year. I hope we can keep in touch now even more so than we had back in the day.

Also tonight, my girlfriend and I got out of our rut. At least I think we did. We had a large hiccup but I think the air has calmed on both our ends and we are ready to move forward. I'm in a really happy place right now.

No comments: