Monday, August 16, 2010

I will love you more than that.

I just had the best night. It was short, but very sweet. Around 8pm my boyfriend came over and we went for an hour-and-a-half walk around my area. It felt good to walk with him, hand in hand, and to tell him what's been going on since I last saw him. Then, we went to McDonald's. I didn't get anything but, while Nick ate his Chicken McNuggets, we talked some more.


Though tonight wasn't anything extravagant, it meant a lot to be able to sit and talk with someone about the small things. "I like that we can sit in the car with no music and talk," Nick said to me tonight. 


Even though we have our hard times, I wouldn't give these good times up for the world.


I like knowing that our relationship is something that has been developed through the good and the bad. Though we've never broken up, we've been through the amazing and the horrifying. Last summer around this time, I thought that the spark we once shared was gone forever (last summer was really bad). This year, though, I feel the spark all the time. I feel it now and I couldn't be happier.

No comments: