Friday, May 7, 2010

walking buddy.

So normally at this time, I'd be out on a walk, but buying Backstreet Boys' tickets sort of slowed me down a little bit. My mom was supposed to call me when she got to work to give me her credit card number but guess what, she forgot. At 10:03am she called me (the tickets went on sale at 10:00am) saying she forgot and got tied up. So whatever, in the end, I got the five tickets I needed. Me, Cass, Kris, Cara, and Vic are going to see City and Colour and then two weeks after, we'll grace the Molson Amphitheatre again with our presence as we drool over Nick Carter.


I know what you're all thinking, "How on earth can you still like the Backstreet Boys?" Well, they were my childhood, their newer CD called "Never Gone" spoke to me in my youth, and though their current CD is kind of shitty, I'll always love them. Call it crazy, I just call it the one thing I won't ever let go of. :)


Cara's coming over now. We're going on a power walk :) Normally I go by myself but she lives really close to me so I decided to give her a text. It was quite funny because when I was younger, I used to always call her in the middle of her breakfast. Today, she texted me back saying, "Okee I'll leave in 10, just gotta finish my breakfast." HAHA. Oh making history repeat.


Anyways, I'm going to go get my shoes on. Cara should be here any minute.


Love.

1 comment:

Tiana Ells said...

I still love BSB.
I have this awesome BSB t-shirt that I love!