Tuesday, May 11, 2010

television and dinner.

Holy, did you see the most recent episode of Gossip Girl? If you didn't, you need to watch it as soon as possible. I am finally team Blair and Chuck. I hate William Van der Woodsen. Rufus Humphrey, I want you to be my husband. Jenny Humphrey, you are a selfish crazy bitch. Serena Van der Woodsen, thanks for getting on the right boat (finally).

Glee and the Hills tonight, yayo.

I'm seeing Nick tonight (hopefully... last night we were supposed to hang out but he worked late and left me alone in my room with my Tumblr account) so I might miss Glee and the Hills but whenever I watch it, I'm sure you'll hear from me.

In other news, I have been cooking dinner so often lately. I wish my house contained more option, though. If I'm not eating a Veal cutlet for dinner, I'm boiling pasta. Tonight we're having our staple - pasta in tomato sauce, meat from the sauce, and salad. It's sort of what my Dad orders whenever he doesn't feel like being creative.

I have nothing left to say. This post was so random.

1 comment:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Yay for The Hills!!

90210 is coming on tonight too!!! YAY! :)