Sunday, May 9, 2010

random.

- I bought Multigrain Cheerios today. Mmm.
- I bought this toast that has 65 calories PER SLICE!<3 It's delicious, too, which is bomb.
- The cab driver yesterday threatened to charge me and the girls an extra $5.00 if we kept singing. He was too jealous that we knew all the words to Hedley's "Perfect."
- My left pinky toe has been so itchy all day and no matter how many times I scratch it, I still die of itch pain.
- I can't wait for Kickboxing this week :)
- My brother and I got my Mom a $100.00 gift card to SoftMoc so she can buy Birkenstocks or another really good pair of summer sandals.
- I want the Gossip Girl video I posted a while ago to stop playing every time I (or you) get to my blog. It's so annoying. 
- I'm guaranteed a ride on Monday mornings to school in the Fall semester thanks to my loving boyfriend.
- I'm hoping to only have one 9:00am class :)
- I'm also hoping to only have three days of class - Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday!
- Nick tentatively has class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It kind of sucks that we won't be on campus together a lot but I'm happy because we'll each have our own space during the week :)
- I'm so tired. I need to sleep. ZZZ

No comments: