Sunday, May 23, 2010

my purpose.

I don't want a lot. I just want to be happy. If that means living in a small to medium sized house in the Greater Toronto Area with a husband I love and I family I can't wait to have in five to ten years, then let that be the case. If I'm not rich, I'll survive. I don't need nice things. My family brought me up just fine and they've taught me so much. I want to be able to provide for my family, of course, but I want to be able to teach my children the value of life (and the value of a dollar).


As long as I am comfortable and happy, my life will be the greatest gift I've been given.

3 comments:

Abby. said...

I love your aspect on things, you're really smart.
xx,
~Abby~

Tiana Ells said...

My fiance and I talk about this all the time.
It would be nice to have a lot of money, but as long as we're well off and not pushing for money, life will be good.

Anonymous said...

sounds nice.

-cris